A Smart Investment

Ok this message is going to all of you who don't see the value or need to invest in yourself. This runs true ESPECIALLY FOR MOMMIES!!

It's too often for my liking that I hear people telling me they can't exercise because they are too busy with their kids, or with work, or both! Or they say they can't spend money on their health / fitness.

A couple of years ago I was at a low point in my physical and emotional health.  I was willing to try anything to help me lose weight and feel confident again.  I remember holding out on Shakeology for sooo long because I did not think we could afford it. But you know what we could not afford, me being crazy! What good was I doing for my family being unhealthy, anxious, stressed out, tired, and self-conscious? 
I was also SURE I didn't have the time to exercise anymore so I held off on 21 Day Fix as well.   I didn't want to waste money on another workout video that I'd never use.  The truth was that the money was there and the time was there, but I wasn't using those resources wisely. Once I started realizing that I needed to change things not only for myself, but for my family, I had to prioritize how I was spending my time and money.

It actually made no impact to our budget or our lifestyle. And in fact it gave me more energy so I was able to be more productive during my day and it motivated me to help others (because I think everyone should deserve to feel this frickin good!!),  so the business started bringing in extra income to our family!

That's right I went from having no time and money to do this, to having more time and money! This happened because I finally started to realize that I mattered, and that I would be no lesser of a mom for doing something FOR ME.

MOMS - PLEASE don't ever forget that we deserve to invest time and money in ourselves. It doesn't have to be a lot of time or money, but dammit we deserve it! Stop making yourself feel guilty for wanting to do something for you. 

When it comes to your health then it's ok to be selfish and put yourself first. You deserve to feel your best. You deserve to feel confident, sexy, healthy, happy and ALIVE!



FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK


No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig