Which Painful Do You Choose?

This ‪blog post is to remind you that sometimes being stuck where you are is more scary and painful than trying to change your situation.

A few years back when I was dealing with being unhealthy (physically and mentally), unhappy and overwhelmed I KNEW I needed to make a change. 

When I first began my journey with Beachbody it was to lose the baby weight. My health journey began with 21 Day Fix and Shakeokogy, and was successful with the support of my coach and the ladies in our challenge group. The weight melted off and with it went my anxiety and insomnia. I felt energized, healthy, and happy again and it felt AMAZING!

When I decided to become a coach I really felt scared and unsure of my abilities. I held back A LOT in the beginning and was afraid to invite people to join me. When I finally started getting the courage to invite others to my challenge groups it was the most exciting feeling to see that they wanted to be a part of this with me. And it has been incredibly rewarding to see all of their amazing transformations over the years!

I have grown so many wonderful relationships with the women who have joined as coaches and/ or challengers. I have found a sense of purpose and discovered so many new things within myself that I enjoy doing and am good at (leadership, creativity, etc). I look forward to this work each and every day because it brings me joy in so many ways!

Before I started my coaching business I feel like I was existing, but I was operating like a machine not a person. Wake up, rush to work, get home, make dinner, clean, put baby to bed and pass out on the couch. There was no enjoyment in my day because I was constantly GO GO GO and worrying about all the things I had to do.

Now I always get my me-time in with my workouts in the morning to make sure I STAY HEALTHY. My anxiety has diminished and I have learned to focus on what's important, so I feel much more present and less stressed when I am with my family. When my business started to take off I even hired a housekeeper so I don't have to worry about cleaning the house and laundry.

These little changes have made a tremendous change in my life and has made me a much happier mom and wife!

Because of Beachbody I am no longer stuck in a body I hate. I am no longer stuck in a mental rut and feeling of disappointment in myself.

It has not been easy, but it sure beats being stuck. I never realized how trapped I felt at the time!
Moral of the story - if you don't like something about the way you feel, live , think ... CHANGE IT! 

The challenge of the change will never be as hard to live with as staying unhappy would.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig