How I Got My Body and My Bank Account Back Into Shape A.B. (After Baby)

Rewind to March 2014 - I was a stressed out mama! Between working FT and being a new mom, I had no time for myself. I only had about 10 lbs of the "baby weight" to lose but man it felt like 50! 

When I got the invite to join a challenge group I had plenty of doubts, but I was so desperate to feel good again that I was open to trying it. Finances were tight for our family then. My husband had just started his own company and we were paying for all the expenses of a baby - day care, diapers, and everything under the sun lol. I remember mulling it over for a good week or so and when I finally learned I could get my money back if I didn't like it, I bought my 21 Day Fix and Shakeology Challenge Pack. 

When the bright blue challenge pack arrived on my door step I thought "oh my god can I really do this?". I had no idea that the little blue box would lead me to: 

- Lose the of baby weight. 
- Eventually get in the best shape of my life. 
- Never have to wear Spanx anymore. 
- Rock a bikini again. 
- FEEL SO GOOD, that I would build a business helping other women get the same results. 

Because I said yes (even with hesitation) my life has changed. 

My coaching business keeps me accountable with my health and fitness and has brought so much joy to my life. I have made valuable friendships, and feel rewarded on a daily basis because I get to make an impact on another persons life. 

The financial freedom and rewards from coaching have allowed me to live the life I was used to before I became a mom. I get to shop, get mani/pedis, donate, etc.. I know these things don't seem like much, but when you are on a tight budget they can seem unreasonable.  I've earned loads of different prizes and even a free trip to Punta Cana next year.  In fact, I am actually earning about the same hourly (through this silly little part-time coaching gig) as I do from my full time HR job. Every day when I do my morning gratitude ritual I reflect on how grateful I am for saying yes to this opportunity! 

Want to learn more how coaching can get you physically and financially fit? CLICK HERE

Disclaimer: Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income with the Team Beachbody Coaching opportunity. Each coach's income depends on his/her own efforts, diligence and skill.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig