Mommy & Me workout (22 Minute Hard Corps) - My son is not my excuse, he is my reason!


Mommy and me workout!

My son woke up at 5AM and would not go back to sleep, so I had him join me in my workout. We actually had so much fun!

My motto for the past 2+ years is that I will not use him as an excuse (did that for too long), I will use him as my motivation. When I take care of myself I am a better mom - there's no doubt about it. It gives me energy, helps me reduce stress, improves my mood, and just overall makes me feel better about myself. Any mom who is reading this can surely understand how these things can help you deal with the craziness of motherhood!

I'm so thankful that I found a solution that allows me to stay active without being a burden. If I had been planning to go to the gym today I would not have been able to go if he woke up crying for me like he did. Even if the gym had daycare, I'm sure they are not open at the crack of dawn. I do often miss the social aspect of the gym/ fitness classes, but because of my virtual challenge groups I still get to connect daily with other like-minded people. Even though most of us have never met in person, we have built up a wonderful support network and made some great new friends!

Want to learn more and see if our virtual groups can help you with your health and fitness goals?  CLICK HERE TO APPLY

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig