3 Critical Habits I Created to Transform My Life


These are the 3 critical things that I did to transform my life!

About 2 years ago I was a new mom who was stressed to the max and living a life thinking it was ok to live my days feel sick, tired and overwhelmed.  I wasn't taking care of ME.  I was taking care of everything and everyone but me.  As a result I was at a low point with my health and battling anxiety and insomnia.  I hated my body and cringed that I had to wear Spanx every day to fit into my clothes. 

I am a new person now. 

Each day I work on improving my mindset, my habits, and my health.  It started off slowly in the beginning but consistently over time I saw huge changes in the way I not only lived my life, but the way I looked at life.  I became happier.  I am less stressed.  I have tons of energy. I am more motivated to continue improving myself because it feels so good that I want to get better and and feel better. 

Now I don't mind being at the beach or swim lessons because I'm not stuck thinking about how I could barely fit in the "mom suit" bathing suit.  Now my relationship with my husband is stronger because I am healthier and happier, and more confident. 

It's not about weight loss.  We all start out by thinking "oh I need to lose __ lbs", but the real WHY is all about you.  It's about the way you are able to FEEL and THINK.  When you don't feel good about yourself and you aren't taking care of yourself it's affecting you more than you know.  I know for me, I had just become used to feeling that way and accepted it as normal.  Now that I don't, I am alarmed that I accepted that and that many others probably do the same! 

It's your life.  Don't put yourself on the back burner because you deserve to enjoy this life to the fullest.  And to do that you have to have a healthy mind and body!

I can help you develop these life-changing habits when you join one of my Challenge Groups.  CLICK HERE TO APPLY

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig