Shaun Week: Change Your Body and Your Mind


Shaun Week is coming!!  The legend Shaun T (creator of Insanity, T25, Cize...) is about to launch his newest program EXCLUSIVELY to the Beachbody on Demand community.  

Shaun Week: Insane Focus is a seven-day, intensive, full-body boot camp developed by Shaun T to motivate you to dig deeper than you ever thought possible. Expect to be challenged, wiped out, and totally reinvigorated with cardio, intense strength conditioning, abs/core, and lots and lots of sweat. Shaun Week is not just about physical fitness.  It's about a physical AND mental transformation that will ignite your motivation and set the foundation for ongoing healthy habits.  

I am so flipping excited for this program because I am in serious need of a healthy-habit REBOOT.  I've just finished an insane travel schedule for work that's spanned the last two months.  I haven't been consistent with my nutrition and the result is unwanted added lbs/body fat and a lack in motivation.  I'll be starting on June 12th and will be opening a private Shaun Week accountability group for my coaches and customers who want to join me.  Read below for further details!  

What is Shaun Week?

Seven days of furious, fat-atomizing workouts that are 30-40 minutes in length.  One workout will be released per day, so you won't be able to jump ahead with the workouts.  The workouts are:
  • Workout #1:  Insane Basics
  • Workout #2:  Pure Cardio Part 2
  • Workout #3:  Insane weights
  • Workout #4:  25 minute abs
  • Workout #5:  Ripsanity
  • Workout #6:  Speed 4.0
  • Workout #7:  Dig Deep
But don’t think that it stops after 7 days, Shaun T promises a hybrid calendar so that you can complete a full 30 day program! 

When does Shaun week start?

Starts Monday June 12.  

Who is Shaun Week for?

This program is for ANYONE looking to get fit. Every workout will have a modifier that makes it adaptable to ALL FITNESS LEVELS.  He's even including a chair option for those that cannot get to the floor for certain moves.  I love that he has gone to such great lengths to make this a program that anyone can do!  

How much does Shaun Week cost? 

Current Beachbody on Demand (BOD) members will get Shaun Week at no additional cost.  The workouts will begin loading into your library daily, starting Monday June 12th.  

If you are not a current Beachbody on Demand customer you can sign up for a FREE 14-day trial which will give you an ALL ACCESS pass to everything ever created by Beachbody - including Shaun week!  

Join my FREE Shaun Week Accountability group!

As I mentioned above, I am beyond excited for this.  Not only for my own personal reasons, but also to help others get results and feel motivated again.  I'll be hosting a private accountability group so we can have accountability and support to make it through the week. This group is 100% FREE to any of my customers or coaches who have the All Access Beachbody on Demand membership or the 14-day Beachbody On Demand trial.  

Want to join us?  Fill out this form with your contact information and I'll be in touch to get you set up for the group.  

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at fabfitfunjen@gmail.com



No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig