Healthy Chocolate Chia Superfood Pudding

 

I can't even tell you how excited I get when I discover healthy dessert-like recipes... that actually taste good!  

I have had Shakeology for breakfast almost every day, since I started using it over 3 years ago.  I love having it for breakfast because it truly is the healthiest meal of the day for me, so I like to get all those nutrients in as early as possible to keep me fueled up and energized throughout day.  

I like to make different variations with my Shakeology whenever possible, because it helps keep it fun and interesting.  I'll make different types of shakes, smoothie bowls, and puddings.  I went with the pudding option for this recipe and it was so good, I knew this was a share-worthy recipe!  

Ingredients:
  • 1 Scoop vegan chocolate Shakeology
  • 1/2 cup toasted coconut almond milk
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1 TBL Chia seeds
  • 1 tsp coconut flour 
  • 1 tsp almond butter
Optional toppings: whipped cream, Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips 

Directions:  it's pretty simple... put everything in a blender and blend until creamy! I topped it off with a small squirt of whipped cream and a 1 tsp of Enjoy Life chocolate chips.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! If you'd like to learn more about Shakeology please go here to get more info.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig