Healthy Chocolate and Banana Pizza


I was feeling creative in the kitchen this morning trying to think of a way I could incorporate my new Dark Chocolate hummus into a breakfast recipe.  So I thought of doing a breakfast pizza.  It was super easy to make!  This would be great for lunch, dessert, snack... pretty much anytime you could go for a simple meal and chocolate (which is all day for me lol).  

Ingredients
  • 1 small Ezekiel tortilla
  • 1 TBL Dark Chocolate hummus (brand is Hope Hummus)
  • Sliced banana (I used 1/2 of a banana)
  • Cinnamon
  • Unsweetened coconut (I used 1 tsp)
  • Ezekiel almond granola
Directions
I put the tortilla in the toaster oven to get it crispy.  I toasted it on level 6 in my toaster, I think it was a little over 4 minutes.  

Once tortilla is ready spread on hummus, banana, cinnamon, coconut and granola.  I used a very small amount of granola.  I just wanted a little extra crunch.  to make this more filling you can add extra banana and granola, or maybe even make it like a quesadilla by sandwiching everything between two tortillas.  

Check out my YouTube video for a tutorial!  




No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig