Keep Going - Never Give Up


You'll notice my shirt says "KEEP GOING never give up". This statement means so much to me! And I'll tell you why...
Yesterday on my Facebook timeline I was reminded that one year ago my mom had major spinal surgery. She was basically paralyzed at the time and we were praying the surgery would open up an opportunity for her to recover. It was a very successful surgery but it was just the very beginning of a long and bumpy road that she went through with her recovery. She was in rehab, physical therapy, occupational therapy, she had scares due to neuropathy and was scared out of her mind (rightfully so!).
But, she kept going. She didn't give up on herself because she knew she had to fight back for her life because she would not let go of a life to enjoy with her grandson. When you have a deeper motivation like that you are unstoppable!  Now you wouldn't even know that she had that traumatic accident.  She is healthy and active - she is even back in my challenge groups!  
Over the past couple of weeks I've gotten amazing messages from moms in my challenge group: Tanya who is down 50 lbs, Leah is down 30 lbs, Rebecca who is down 2 pants sizes (in just 6 weeks!), and Laura who is down 40 pounds and has regained so much confidence that she's enrolling back in school to finish college. The reason why they have had such a huge success is because they have a deeper drive beyond weight loss to feel good and be the best version of themselves for their family! 
This isn't easy for any of them.  In the groups they are constantly sharing about the sleepless nights, sick kids, parties, etc that make it very hard to  live healthy.  But they keep going despite all of the tough times that arise and they don't give up, and that is only possible when you have true commitment!
I am so proud of my mom and all the hard-working ladies in my challenge group. I am beyond blessed to get the opportunity to be a part of their journey - because it inspires me each and every day to see the hard work they put in!
If you have that desire to change beyond the scale, if you crave to regain your confidence, if you want to change more than you want to stay the same, then check out how my challenge group can help you with that!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig