22 Minute Hard Corps - Results & Review!

Well, first let me apologize for writing this review so late.  I finished 22 Minute Hard Corps (22MHC) almost 3 weeks ago but I just have not had the time to sit and write this out.  The results and photos are accurate as of the day I finished when I did my last fit test.  

Ok, so let's get on with it, shall we? 

First let me explain what 22MHC is.  This is an 8 week long fitness program by superstar trainer  (creator of P90X) Tony Horton.  The workouts are fast-past bootcamp style workouts inspired by real military bootcamp training (they even feature military vets as the cast) and they are only 22 minutes long.  The program also includes the now infamous Beachbody portion-based nutrition plan (similar to 21 Day Fix).  It's a total package that can help you transform from the inside out!  

I completed all 8 week of 22MHC plus the additional Hell Week Challenge (total of 9 weeks). Here are my results:  
  • Weight Loss:  3.2 lbs
  • Body Fat decreased by 1.4%
  • I lost 1 inch in my waist, and about a quarter inch in each thigh and each arm
  • I saw a big improvement in my Fit Test over the course of 9 weeks: 




Now I will be honest and say that I wasn't great with my nutrition.  I had some really good weeks, and some really off weeks.  One low point for me was when we had to put both of our cats down at the same time.  I was an emotional wreck and certainly fell off my game that week.  But overall, I stayed consistent enough so that I still went in the right direction and didn't gain.  
When I looked at my before and after pictures I was bummed out because I didn't think you could see any difference.  But then when I compared the side view photos I was really shocked at the difference I could see around my waist and the perkiness in my butt.  Between the perked-up butt and the improved fit test results, I will say that I am truly happy with my results!  

I loved the short workouts in this program.  Prior to starting this I was doing The Masters Hammer & Chisel, which I did enjoy but struggled to squeeze in the longer workouts.  I really do best when I can keep my workouts to 40 minutes or less because I exercise before work and time is very limited when I have to get myself and my son out of the house by 7am. 

I was absolutely shocked at how difficult the workouts were.  I was not expecting to struggle through them like I did.  In fact, I was wondering if they would be too easy!  Guess I thought wrong with that!  Even the level one workouts were very challenging.  By them time I got to level three there were moves that I had to modify the modifier LOL.  I was also shocked at the amount of burpees in the workouts.  There are so many burpees.  Soooooo many burpees!  Each level you move on to presents a new version of burpees to hate.  Luckily my son was usually still asleep when I did my workouts because the words coming out of my mouth during some of these workouts were not appropriate ffor 3 year old ears LOL.  

Is 22MHC the right program for you?  

22 Minute Hard Corps might be a good choice for you if you fall into any of these categories: 

  • Are busy and don’t have a lot of time to spend at the gym or working out
  • Are a former member of the military and you want to get back to the fitness level you had while in the service
  • Want a basic, no-nonsense workout routine that gets results without a lot of challenging choreography
  • Like Tony Horton and his workouts, or want something short and intense (similar to T25 or Insanity Max:30)

How do I buy 22MHC and how much does it cost?  


There are a few different option for purchasing 22MHC:  Base Kit, Deluxe Kit, Challenge pack.  

The Base Kit (priced at ONLY $39.90!!) includes:  


  • 8 no-nonsense workouts on 2 DVDs
  • Quick Start Mission Guide
  • Basic Training Action Plan (this is your workout calendar)
  • Rations for Results Nutrition Field Guide (simple meal plan to maximize your results)
  • Hell Week Challenge Card (two-a-day workout week to push your limits!)
  • Cold Start Pre-Workout Drill
  • Exclusive “Battle Buddy” DVD workout if you purchase from me – or another Beachbody Coach

The Deluxe Kit includes ($79.80) includes everything in the base kit PLUS:  


  • Beachbody PT Sandbag (which you can use in place of weights)
  • 3 advanced 22 minute workouts
  • 7 color-coded portion-control containers
  • Shakeology Shaker cup

The Shakeology Challenge Pack (only $140!) - BEST DEAL!!    

Getting the ultimate results takes the right combination of fitness and nutrition. And with the 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS and Shakeology Challenge Pack, you'll get everything you need to get "Boot Camp Fit" from head to toe, along with a full month supply of Shakeology. Shakeology is an ultra-premium nutritional shake that can help you push harder, stay healthy, and reach your fitness goals even faster. 

Here's what you get with your 22MHC SHakeology Challenge Pack:
  • Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology—the superfood protein shake that helps give you energy, reduce cravings, and accelerate your fitness results—delivered on Home Direct, our monthly autoship program. (can be cancelled at any time)
  • The 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS Base Kit
  • A FREE 30-Day Trial Membership in the Team Beachbody Club, so you can start streaming 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS workouts, and more than $4,000 in other proven Beachbody workouts.  
  • Plus Super Discount shipping (and SAVE OVER $12) every month if you continue Shakeology.

Some other things you should know before buying:  

First, when you buy your program / Challenge Pack from me, I will be assigned as your free coach.  You will get FREE support from me including access to my private challenge groups, one-on-one support from me, meal plans, e-books, video trainings and more!  All of these are free perks for being my customer!  

Second, you should know that every purchase through Beachbody comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.  You are not locked into to anything when you become part of the Beachbody family.  We want you to get results so if this is just not working for you then you can return and try something else or just get your money back.  

I hope you found all this information helpful.  If you have any questions please email me at fabfitfunjen@gmail.com

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig