Almond Joy Parfait


Almond Joy Parfait


Well I just didn't feel like having a salad for lunch today and other selections in the house were limited.  I figured I would make a yogurt parfait and a I was getting the ingredients out, I remembered that I hadn't had my daily Shakeology yet.  So I thought "I winder if I can combine the Shakeology with the yogurt?". And after thinking about that and looking at the ingredients I had out in front of me, I decided to go for it with this Almond Joy parfait.  Oh it was soon yummy!  

Ingredients (21 Day Fix style):  

  • 1.5 red containers of low fat organic Greek yogurt
  • Half scoop of vegan chocolate Shakeology
  • 1 yellow container of Ezekiel Almond cereal
  • 1 orange container of unsweetened coconut flakes
Mix yogurt and Shakeology together well.  Top with cereal and coconut and you got yourself a healthy and fast meal, that also happens to be delicious!  

21 Day Fix total:  2 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange


Click here to learn more about the health and weight-loss benefits of Shakeology.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig