Barre Blend Workout: Program Info, Review & Results



What is Barre Blend?
Barre Blend is a low-impact, high-intensity, and high-energy workout program that helps you create a lean, toned physique through a fun fusion of ballet barre, Pilates, and cardio interval training. Super Trainer Elise Joan will make sure you feel the burn as you sweat, stretch, and strengthen with moves that help chisel your waist, define your arms, lean out your legs, and lift and firm your booty—without bulking you up. You can feel graceful, strong, and gorgeous in just 60 days.





What makes it unique?
Elise draws inspiration from her extensive fitness and dance background to design full-body workouts that include high-rep, small-range movements and isometric holds, as well as compound, full-range exercises, targeted core work, and dynamic stretches. And every 30- to 40-minute workout includes light weight training and cardio intervals to keep your heart rate up so you can burn maximum calories and fat.

You’ll work out with Elise and the cast in real-time, 5 days a week, which makes you feel like you’re in a high-end barre studio with a super-supportive community. Best of all, no dance experience or ballet barre is required. With Elise’s impeccable cueing and any sturdy household object at the right height (such as a chair, sofa, or countertop), you’ll be able to unleash your inner dancer with full self-expression right from your first workout. And to keep you motivated and uplifted, Elise has created “I AM” Daily Motivation Cards with her
most inspirational messages to help you cultivate
a positive mindset every day

Where can you find Barre Blend workouts, program materials, and related content?
Barre Blend is exclusive to Beachbody On Demand, where you can:

• Stream Barre Blend workouts from your laptop, smartphone,
tablet, or TV

• Get 24/7 access to all Barre Blend workouts, including prep and
recovery workouts

• Get 24/7 access to all digital materials (Daily Motivation Cards, Get
Started Guide + Workout Calendar, Beachbody Guide to Nutrition,
in both Spanish and French)


Who is Barre Blend for?
Elise includes 3 options for each move: a modifier, mid-line and the up-level intensifier.  It's truly a program built for all fitness levels and ages!  

You'll love Barre Blend if: 
 You want to build long, lean muscle without bulking up.

 Like and/or need low-impact workouts.

 Want a quick, convenient and efficient workout that you can squeeze into your busy schedule.

 Enjoy barre, dance or pilates.


My Barre Blend Review and Results: 
I truly LOVED Barre Blend.  The workouts were challenging, more challenging than I thought, but fun. I laughed at myself almost every workout as I lost my balance and cursed at my tiny little 2 lb weights (that would somehow feel like they weighed 20 lbs). After completing my first round of Barre Blend I can say that I am leaner, stronger, and have seen improved flexibility and mobility.

Elise, the trainer/creator of Barre Blend, is magical. Her encouraging words and teaching style were just what I needed. I started this program in a funk and she lifted me up every day. She is a ray of light and I truly loved working out with her over these past 8 weeks.

Throughout my 8-week Barre Blend journey, I lost a total of 8 lbs and 4.5 inches.  The majority of the inches that came off were in my waist, hips, and thighs. As you can see from my before picture, the shorts were so tight they wouldn’t pull down over my thighs. But 8 weeks later they fit normally!




Check out these other amazing Barre Blend transformations:






Ready to begin your Barre Blend transformation?
If so, you may want to utilize this tool to help you choose which Barre Blend package is right for you.


Still unsure is Barre Blend is right for you?  Email your questions to me at fabfitfun@gmail.com and consider signing up for a 2-week free trial of Beachbody on Demand so you can try Barre Blend before you make a purchase.  





No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig