February Fitness Specials that you'll LOVE

Are you looking to make improvements to your fitness and/or nutrition?  Are you looking for a convenient and simple to follow system that will help you get great results, but won't break the bank?  If so, you're going to LOVE these exciting promotions that are being offered in February!  

Join NOW and SAVE!
Beachbody is running a special $10 discount off all Challenge packs purchased in February. If you're looking to make some improvements to your health, fitness, and nutrition, there is no better time than now to get started!  


Back in 2014, when I decided that I HAD to start prioritizing my health, I decided to give Beachbody a try.  it was clear to me that the Challenge Pack was the best value because it bundled all of the tools that I needed to improve my fitness AND nutrition - at a discounted price.  It worked wonders for me.  I saw incredible results in just a few weeks:  I lost 10 lbs, had more energy, stopped taking meds for my insomnia and anxiety, and finally felt like the ME that I was before I had my son.  It was one of the best investments I ever made!  


I've been supporting others for years as a Beachbody Coach, and I can assure you that the people who get the best results (and keep them) are the ones who start with a Challenge Pack and join a challenge/accountability group.  

In addition to the Challenge Pack discount, I'm also running a contest for a$50 Amazon gift card!  
In order to be eligible for the prize, you must have me assigned as your coach and: 

A) Purchase a challenge pack, or be a current BOD member WITH an active order of Shakeology in February.

B) Join my next accountability group. The group runs from February 12 - March 11.

C) Log at least 5 workouts and 5 Shakeology each week, throughout all 4 weeks of the group.

You know what they say about summer bodies being made in the winter? Well, there are only 16 weeks left until Memorial Day, so it's time to get to work!! Nothing can beat the feeling of good health and body-confidence. That is the BIGGEST reward you'll get... but the discount and contest will make it a little more enticing! 


Questions?  Email me at fabfitfunjen@gmail.com

1 comment



  1. Oh thank you for the content, inspirational. Heres a product that helps many others lose weight and its really
    interesting! http://becomingskinny.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig