NamaSTAY Fit for the Holidays

I've always loved intense workouts (fast pace, heavy weights, loud music... you get the picture).  But after my month-long illness this fall I needed to gradually work my way back into a good exercise routine and I started following along to various yoga and PiYo workouts in Beachbody on Demand.  My body feels great from all the restorative exercise and I find I'm enjoying these workouts more and more.  

I've decided I'm going to end the year with a little self-challenge by completing the 3 Week Yoga Retreat program, which means I'll do 3 straight weeks of yoga from December 11 - December 30.  I'm naming the challenge "Namastay Fit for the Holidays" - get it?  

Anyway, I will be completely transparent with you by admitting this is totally putting me outside of my comfort zone.  I'm not sure I'll survive with doing 3 weeks of yoga!  Will I get bored?  Will I like the program?  Will it be too hard?  too easy?  I HAVE NO IDEA!  But I'm willing to give it a shot because it's a do-able (the workouts are 30 minutes or less and they're appropriate for beginners) for me to keep up with and I believe the physical and mental benefits of yoga will be much needed over the next few hectic weeks.  

Would you like to join along with me and get your "flow on" over the next few weeks?  If you already have Beachbody on Demand there's nothing you need to do.  The 3 Week Yoga Retreat is included in your membership!  If you don't have Beachbody on Demand you can activate a free 14-day trial.  

Send me an email if you'd like to join along with me or want more info.  

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig