March Madness VIRTUAL FIT CLUB




Here we are, in March - already!  This is a very special month for me because it will be my 4th anniversary of becoming a mom and my 3rd FITversary (fitness anniversary).  To celebrate this special occasion, I am gearing up for my next accountability group / fit club and I'm on a mission to help a LOT of people achieve their goals.  

Let me give you some of the back story... 

3 years ago I was at low point in my health.  My son was 11 months old and I was struggling to lose the baby weight.  Well, I should say I desperately wanted to lose the baby weight but my poor planning lead to weekly failed attempts with efforts to eat healthy and exercise.  I was unhappy with the way I looked and the way I felt (both physically and mentally) and was caught in a vicious cycle of anxiety and insomnia.  Every day I tried to hide from the truth that I was living with by wearing Spanx to help conceal the body that I was neglecting and taking medication (both prescription and natural remedies) to deal with the anxiety and insomnia. 

So when the opportunity came to me to join a challenge group in March 2014, I decided I would try it.  I knew it couldn't make me any worse off than I was!  I knew I needed to make a change not only for myself, but for my family.  Within the first 21 days I had successfully developed healthy habits and lost the remaining baby weight. I was able to overcome the anxiety and insomnia with these new healthy lifestyle changes and have been able to stop all medications. I stopped wearing Spanx and began wearing confidence (check out the pic of me holding up my old Spanx!!).  

So here we are 3 YEARS LATER and I can assure you that I am healthier, happier and more confident than ever… which has helped me to be a better mom and wife!

I am so thankful that I finally realized that I HAD to make a change, and that I got that invite from my coach to join her challenge group. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here today! I had no faith in the products (I was a hater!) but I had faith in her when she shared her results and story with me. She helped me pick a simple plan to follow, guided me on my nutrition, and held me accountable to my workouts. After almost a year at failed attempts at dieting, I finally found something that worked for me. I am forever grateful that she reached out and invited me, and for the time and energy that she dedicated to helping me get results.

Because of that experience I had, I was inspired to pay it forward. I became a coach and have been running these virtual accountability groups for almost 3 years now! I am so fortunate to have the opportunity to help other women overcome their struggles with nutrition / fitness and to see their amazing transformations unfold. This has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done in my life!
__________________________________________________________
MARCH MADNESS FIT CLUB

Starts Monday March 20th! 

Are you looking for a simple system to follow that will help you create lasting healthy habits?  Could you benefit from accountability to help you stay consistent?  Would you just LOVE to connect with other motivated women who will help keep you motivated and inspired on your journey??

If you answered YES to any of the questions above, then I feel confident that you could benefit from joining my next accountability group! As your coach I promise to be by your side every step of the way.   I'm going to help you reclaim your life by carving out as little as 25 minutes a day for exercise, eating with the purpose to feel good (not lose weight), and sharing with you my tips and resources to help you believe in yourself and stay motivated to be FIT FOR LIFE.  

You can expect to feel healthier, happier, confident and energized.  And you can expect to be able to have less stress, more patience, and a better ability to focus  - all because you are giving your mind and body some much needed TLC!  

ARE YOU IN!?! Fill out this application to save your spot and request more info!  

PS:  Don't worry, if you missed out on this group you can still fill out the application and I'll contact you to let you know when my next group starts!   


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig