Peaches & Cream Shakeology



Do you love peaches and cream oatmeal?  This was my favorite flavor out of the Quaker instant oatmeal packets I used to have for breakfast.  I have loved it ever since I was a kid!  Unfortunately, now I have realizes that those sugary little packets aren't the best choice for me to start my day since they aren't that healthy or filling!  

Well, I am happy to say I have created the most amazing nutrient-packed replacement for this old favorite... peaches & cream Shakeology!  

This tastes like an exact replica of the Quaker yumminess except it is cold (Shakeology has to be cold cause heat will kill the nutrients) and drinkable.  In my eyes that even better cause it's like portable oatmeal.  Great solution for people like me who enjoy breakfast in the car!  lol


Here is the recipe.  I think this might have been extra delicious because it was made with the most delicious peaches from our CSA.  I am going to start hoarding these peaches now and freezing them so I can continue to enjoy this recipe after the peach season ends! 

INGREDIENTS 


  • 1 scoop vanilla Shakeology
  • 8 oz unsweetened flax milk (or almond milk)
  • 8 oz water
  • 1 tsp coconut oil
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp maple syrup
  • 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1 cup of sliced peaches
  • 1/4 cup of rolled oats
  • Ice
Throw everything in a blender and blend it on high for at least 1 minute.  

21 Day Fix conversions:  1 red, 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 tsp

Click here to learn more about the health and weight-loss benefits of Shakeology.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig