Moving Day

 
That's a wrap folks!  Today is our last "wake up" in our townhouse and I just completed my final workout in this living room!  

Back in 2008 I started dating this cute Guy who lived here.  He went on to become my husband and we grew our family into three when we had my son in 2013.  

This is the living room has been good to me over the years.... 

I pretty much lived in here while pregnant and during my maternity leave.   This is the room where we experienced the magic of Christmas morning, family movie nights, "date" nights, laughs, tears... and this is the room where transformed my health. 

I've worked out in this room since March 10, 2014 (first day of 21 Day Fix).  As a girl who always claimed to HATE home workouts, I surely never expected to keep this going for so long.  I've truly transformed my body, mind and overall state of health RIGHT HERE IN THIS ROOM! ❤️ 

Will I miss this place?  Don't think so!  But I am grateful for all that it has given me!  

Now, on to the next mini-chapter for summer, until the new house is ready for us!  

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig