Rainbow Unicorn Superfood Smoothie

The world seems to be obsessed with the new Starbucks Unicorn Frappacino.  I think it looks kind of nasty, so I decided to make my own unicorn-inspired drink! 🦄

This rainbow unicorn superfood smoothie is pretty, delicious, super healthy and filling (because it's made with real food and packed with protein!). 

RECIPE:

Make the smoothie in 3 batches.  Make each batch separately using 1/2 scoop vegan vanilla Shakeology, 4 oz unsweetened almond milk, and 1/4 cup frozen fruit.   (Tip: choose 3 different colored fruits to get the rainbow effect).  

For this recipe I used Califia toasted coconut almond milk for the liquid and used strawberries for the bottom layer, mangoes for the middle layer, and blueberries for the top layer.  I sprinkled the top with 1 TBL of unsweetened coconut and a tiny shake of pink sugar crystals.

I know my creation sure is healthier than Starbucks', but I also think it's much prettier!  What do you think??

 

Want to learn more about Shakeology?  Click here to see why it's so awesome!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig