He may not listen to what I say, but he watches what I do!


TRUTH:  my lovely 3-year old son doesn't listen to ANYTHING I say!  He listens very well to everyone else BUT ME.  Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing wrong but I hear this is typical where children don't listen to their moms (sorry mom!).  

But my little workout buddy today showed me that although he doesn't listen to my words well, he watches closely what I do!  He was counting for me doing my workout (all the way up to the number twenty ten - aka thirty lol) and telling me when I was doing moves wrong and that I had to keep going.   

He certainly wasn't the most encouraging workout partner at times but it was so fun having him participate!   At the end he even clapped for me and said "thank you mommy!!".   I think he meant good job but that thank you really gave me the butterflies.   All I thought was "thank YOU sweet boy. Thank you for this moment, thank you for giving my life purpose, and thank you for making me the luckiest lady in the whole world by being your mom!"

Motherhood is such a wild ride.  It's crazy how that tiny personal can pull out every possible emotion from you so quickly!  


----------
Are you a mom that is sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?  Are you ready to get healthy and feel good again?  I can help!   Fill out my Challenge Group Application (it's confidential) and share your goals with me.  My challenge groups are private accountability groups that help motivate you and keep you on track.  You'll have tons of fun and form meaningful relationships with others in the group who are on the same mission as you!  



No comments

Post a Comment

© Fab Fit FunJen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig